- One carry-on item that must fit under the seat or in an overhead bin.
- One personal item (purse, briefcase, or item of similar size).
- Additionally you can bring reading material and food for onboard consumption.
Except for flights between Branson-Denver and Branson-Houston operated on behalf of Great Lakes Airlines:
- You may check up to three items.
- Your first checked bag will be free, $35 for the second checked bag, and $75 for the third checked bag.
- Each checked bag weighing between 51 and 70 pounds will be assessed a fee of $35 in addition to the checked bag fee.
- Each checked bag weighing between 71 and 100 pounds will be assessed a fee of $75.
- There is a $100 fee for items over 62 inches.
- Yes, as long the carrier fits under the seat in front of you (less than 16” x 17” x 8”).
- A pet fee of $50 each way applies.
- We fly CRJ 200s with 50 seats.
- We fly CRJ 700s with 70 seats.
- Yes, you can cancel your reservation without any cancellation fees up to 24 hours prior to departure and receive a credit valid on Elite Airways for travel up to one year from the original booking date.
- Infants under the age of 2 years old may ride as a lap child for free. Children older than 2 years old will require a purchased ticket.
- No. Tickets are none transferable to another person; however, there is NO fee to change or cancel your ticket. Cancelled tickets will be vouchered for later travel and changes are only subject to fare increases. Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of original purchase.
After making a booking you will be automatically mailed your username and password to access your My Account where you may do the following;
Manage your bookings
- Make a reservation - You can create a new booking
- Current Bookings - View and print invoices for your current bookings
- Past Bookings - View and print invoices for your past bookings.
- View/Manage open cases - View and edit any new or current cases and correspondence with Elite Airways
- View closed cases - View any past cases and correspondence with Elite Airways.
- Edit address of residence - View and Edit your current residence address we have on file.
- Edit delivery address - View and Edit your delivery address we have on file.
- Edit contact information - View and Edit your contact information we have on file.
- Change password - You may change your password
- View credit statement - View detailed statement of credit usage and balance.
- If you have any questions, please call customer service at 877-393-2510.
- Check-in opens 2 hours before flight. We suggest that you be at the terminal at least 1.5 hours prior to departure. If you are required to check in at the Ticket Counter or have checked luggage you should arrive more than 1.5 hours prior to arrival. The Ticket Counters will be closed 30 minutes prior to departure meaning no passengers will be able to check in after the ticket counter closes.
- Yes. Federal regulations require government issued photo identification. The name on the identification must match the name on the reservation.
- Yes, there will be signs directing you to our ticket counters in the main terminal at the departing airport.
- Checking-in online may be available for some flights; however, if it is not available then proceed to the Elite Airways ticket counter in the main terminal to obtain a boarding pass. Except for carry-ons, all bags must be checked at ticket counter.
- Elite Airways does not offer Internet access, but free wireless access is available in the main terminals.